6.5" 2-Way 100W RMS 8 Ohm Theater In-Wall Loudspeaker
Custom speakers are a great way to add surround sound to any room and to increase the value of your home. The advantage of in-ceiling speakers is that you get fantastic sound without losing any floor space to cabinets or speaker stands. The units can be painted to match the ceiling and are virtually unnoticeable while still producing exceptional sound.
- Aimable Swivel Titanium Tweeter
- Tweeter Overload Protection Circuit
- Polypropylene Cone with Titanium Deposition and Rubber Surround
- High Temperature Woofer and Tweeter Voice Coil Wire
- Front mounted Tweeter Level Control
- Front mounted Boundary Equalization Control
The TF625 is a high-end addition to improve your sound system in any room or home theater. Superior off-axis performance and unique "snowman" design creates flexibility and quality from anywhere they can be installed and the narrow footprint and paintable grille improve your décor.
DCM's TimeFrame line of in-wall models complement the already successful series of TimeFrame cabinets maintaining precise voice matching and accurate sonic signatures in every model. They feature high power handling, adjustable level settings, improved frequency response, and larger pivoting tweeters for imaging control and dynamic system control.
TP625W is sold as a single unit.